Thursday 17 May 2012

The week in pictures


An exciting week in the moshi world. The weather finally seems to be getting 
brighter which always cheers a person up. Scary films and uplifting films were 
seen, the scary one being "The woman in Black" and the uplifting one being 
"Marley" New music listened to, in the shape of the new Horse Feathers Album 
Cynic's New Year. Started a new John Irving book, went to the museum and 
met up with my dearest friend.


My Blue Fairy finally arrived and I did not know what to make of her, she was 
so perfect and beautiful that I felt I did not want to pick her up. But over the next 
few days we made friends and I made her some new clothes so that she feels 
more at home and I feel more at home with her.

I sewed loads of Annie Hall shirts and was inspired by my YSL colouring book
 to try an new dress style. Sounds crazy but it's true, you can get YSL colouring 
books and they are brilliant.

Anyway, all going well the shop will be updated Saturday evening. 
Still need to take pics and have some things to finish off too.




No comments: