Sunday 9 December 2012

I love Paris in the winter..







Well, Le Jour B was a fantastic day, the organisers were brilliant and did such a good job of looking after everyone and it was lovely to catch up with old friends and to make new ones too. I was exhausted afterwards from so much smiling and chatting but in a totally nice way. It always amazes me how much creativity there is in the Blythe world, and to see all the other makers was so inspiring. It was also wonderful to take in the sights of Paris once again, it is truly one of my favourite cities and certainly one of the most beautiful that I know. I bought some very beautiful fabrics and some clothes for me too, as who can help themselves in Paris, and we ate delicious food and drank french coffee and wished we were Parisiens. 

No comments: